These are my links for April 23rd through May 6th:
- Kaviza, VDI, affordable virtual desktops, virtual, infrastructure and server – Home – Realize immediate ROI with Kaviza – deploy virtual desktops for less than the cost of PCs. Get the benefits of centralized desktop management, lower desktop support costs and greater uptime, all within a PC budget.
- SharePoint 2010 – Where’d “My Links” Go? – Laura Rogers @WonderLaura – In MOSS 2007, we’re used to seeing a link in a drop-down box at the top right of our SharePoint sites, called My Links. At first glance, it seems that this functionality has been removed from SharePoint 2010. It’s still there, sort of. Here are a couple of places that you can find it:
- EndUserSharePoint.com – Nice site with Sharepoint examples and tips
- Jorge ‘s Quest For Knowledge! : How to move a DC to another site? – In this case you need to change the IP of a DC and move it to another AD site
- QVLWeb: Exchange Add Hidden Mailbox – After hidding an account of a terminated user, I needed to add the account to the managers mailbox for monitoring of business related mail.
http://www.365admin.com.au/2017/05/how-to-configure-your-desktop-pc-for.html?m=1 Need to setup your PC to manage o365 via powershell? Finding, downloading, and installing all the needed powershell models...