These are my links for February 18th through March 4th:
- Step-by-Step: Basic Windows Deployment for IT Professionals – The Windows® Automated Installation Kit (Windows AIK) is designed to help IT professionals deploy the Windows® 7 operating system.
- Configure a silent installation of Office 2010 by using Config.xml – This article provides required information and procedures to configure a silent installation of Microsoft Office 2010 by using the Config.xml file. The Config.xml file is used to configure installation tasks and is used only when you run Setup. It is not installed or cached on users' computers. You can edit the Config.xml file to customize the installation. By default, the Config.xml file that is stored in the core product folders (core_product_folder_name.WW folder, for example, Enterprise.WW or Pro.WW) directs Setup to install that product. For example, the Config.xml file in the Pro.WW folder installs Microsoft Office Professional 2010.
- Customize setup for Office 2010 – This section provides information to help you customize an installation Microsoft Office 2010.
- Anything about IT » Blog Archive » Microsoft Office 2010 Beta Silent Install – I have started looking at the deployment of Microsoft Office 2010 today.
- Part 4: Choosing and Image Strategy and Building Windows 7 System Images – Springboard Series Blog – The Windows Blog – Now that we’ve talked about deployment all-up, data migration, and application compatibility, let’s focus on imaging. Now this is not the imaging that involves photos and cameras, but the imaging of computer disks.
- Measuring SharePoint Page Rendering –
- http://sharepoint-sandbox.com/ – "Sharepoint Sandbox" is a site for sharing tips and discovering new tricks about SharePoint. Click here to read more.
- Citrix and Microsoft Team up for "Hands On Lab"! » ocb – Citrix Community – Citrix and Microsoft Team up for "Hands On Lab"!