These are my links for March 6th through March 24th:
- Script List « Virtu-Al – Sweet powershell scripts for ESX
- The iPhone Exchange ActiveSync Guide – Stephen Foskett, Pack Rat – The iPhone now has most of the functions of the BlackBerry: Over-the-air push and sync of Exchange email, contacts, and calendars! This guide is intended as a concise walkthrough of how to get up and running with an iPhone and Microsoft Exchange server.
- SharePoint Warm-up Scripts – From The Field – If your SharePoint servers are a little slow in the mornings try warming them up with the Field Engineers favourite scripts and tools:
- Lets Collaborate – Tips, Tricks ‘n Best Practices – Consulting and training for SharePoint 2007 beginners and business users<br />
An ongoing list of tips from real world experience gained.
- JaLaBlog » Blog Archive » Vista and Windows 2008 Deployment with WDS, WAIK and MDT LiteTouch – So it is intended as a reference for my own usage, but you might find it useful if you want to deploy Vista SP1 and/or Windows 2008 server in a fully automated way without third party tools, nor any MS-System Center Config Manager. It’s all in the box or freely available for download on microsoft.com.
http://www.365admin.com.au/2017/05/how-to-configure-your-desktop-pc-for.html?m=1 Need to setup your PC to manage o365 via powershell? Finding, downloading, and installing all the needed powershell models...