These are my links for January 7th through January 19th:
- EMC’s New VNX Unified Storage Systems « – Today, EMC announced the new VNX and VNXe Unified Storage platforms that merge the functionality of, and replaces, EMC’s popular Clariion and Celerra products. VNX is faster, more scalable, more efficient, more flexible, and easier to manage than the platforms it replaces.<br />
Key differences between CX4/NS and VNX:
- Network Tracing Awesomeness | ADdict – but there’s an alternative to installing Wireshark (or at least winpcap) on all your servers when troubleshooting network related issues. It actually has been out there ever since Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 came out. Using “netsh trace start capture=yes” you can start capturing network traffic. Simply execute “netsh trace stop” whenever you are ready. The result is an .etl file you can open using network monitor 3.2 or later.
- HP resources for VMware « Juanma’s Blog – A list of HP resources with VMWare
- J House Consulting — Application and Desktop Virtualization Specialist with Microsoft, Citrix, VMware and Quest products –
- Meraki: Cloud Managed 802.11n Enterprise Wireless Networks – Wireless network solutions in the cloud?