Friday Tech links
Welcome to 2016 here are some links I’ve used throughout this week, I hope you find them useful.
- PowerShell script to find duplicate proxyaddresses
- This script uses the Active Directory PowerShell module to locate duplicate proxyaddresses throughout your forest. The script must be run from a computer that have the AD PowerShell installed, and can reach all PDCEmulators in all domains in your forest.
- Powershell to change UPN/Sign-in names for Office 365 users
- A detailed post with code to change the UPN for users when syncing o365 with AD.
- AAD Connect HAS replaced AADSync and DirSync
- I’m currently running AADSync and want to upgrade. This post has some links about the latest tool called AAD Connect.
- USEFUL POWERSHELL SCRIPTS FOR OFFICE 365
- it is what it says it is, a bunch of single line powershell scripts to work with o365
- How to recursively delete directory from command line in windows
- When I need to delete a bunch of files from a windows folder, using the GUI takes too long and can take over the cursor. Using the command line works much better
- Step-by-Step: Upgrade OneDrive for Business Sync Client
- Microsoft recently released a New version of OneDrive for Business Sync Client. You can see the announcement made on 16th Dec 2015 here. Upgrading to the new Sync Client is not a simple Wizard like upgrade, but the steps are simple enough for an IT person to follow on their local machine to upgrade the Sync Client for Office 365 OneDrive for business.