These are my links for September 13th through October 11th:
- Upgrading to ESXi 5 « Sudrsn’s Blog – Administrators can upgrade both ESX 4.x & ESXi 4.x versions of hypervisor to ESXi 5.0.
vSphere Upgrade is a step by step process and has to be carried out in the specified order as indicated below :
- Elan Shudnow’s Blog – A Lync and Exchange blog
- Customizing the Web Interface Logon Screen | Jeroen Tielen –
- Lighten your workload: Delegate permissions in Exchange 2010 –
- Cloud Storage: Ready for Primetime –
http://www.365admin.com.au/2017/05/how-to-configure-your-desktop-pc-for.html?m=1 Need to setup your PC to manage o365 via powershell? Finding, downloading, and installing all the needed powershell models...