Bookmarks for October 18th through October 27th
These are my links for October 18th through October 27th:
- ESXTOP And Zenoss Come Together | Tech Blog – Zenoss Announces Free Tool for VMware Power Users with Esxtop
- The Generation V: Optimizing XenApp on VMWare ESX – There are numerous benefits for running Citrix XenApp on XenServer; including single vendor support, built-in optimizations, and integration features. However, what if you are working in a VMWare ESX environment? As a consultant or an internal engineer, you cannot always dictate the virtualization environment. The following are some tried and true best practices for optimizing XenApp on VMWare ESX.
- Tweaks.com Logon Changer for Microsoft Windows 7 – The Tweaks.com Logon Changer for Windows 7 provides an easy way to customize the logon screen background with just a few clicks. Simply download the free application, run it and click Change Logon Screen.
- Upgrading from ESX,VMware Update Manager and Virtual Centre 4.0 to Version 4.1 « TheSaffaGeek –
- Updated guidance for configuring profile synchronization –
365 Admin: How to configure your desktop PC for Hybrid Exchange – Office 365 – Azure Administration
http://www.365admin.com.au/2017/05/how-to-configure-your-desktop-pc-for.html?m=1 Need to setup your PC to manage o365 via powershell? Finding, downloading, and installing all the needed powershell models...
February updates to o365
Work with guests in Microsoft Teams—We’re rolling out the ability to add anyone as a guest in Microsoft Teams. Previously,...
Office 365 Portal Language Update – Hybrid Environment
https://wp.me/pVf12-Gb To change the o365 portal per user in a hybrid setup. You need to set an attribute for the...
A relaxing on our summer camping trip. Testing a post without an image. our house sitter called and wifi isn't...
A Christmas week link list
It's been busy around here, I've been collecting links to read later. I thought I would share a few with...
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, please take a minute today to thinking about all the wonderful people in your lives. I ask...