These are my links for August 14th through September 1st:
- 4 Key Steps in Developing Requirements for SharePoint Projects – 1.Requirements Elicitation<br />
2.Analyzing Requirements<br />
3.Validating Requirements<br />
- How To Backup ESXi Configuration – The Missing Piece – This came up on #VMware on Freenode this weekend. Basically the concern was “How do I Backup my ESXi USB Key?” Other than ripping the USB key out of a production machine… how was the user to do this? Well, vMA and the vCLI provide a method for this:
- configuring the lightning conductor web part to aggregate tasks across site collections – I would like to demonstrate to you how you can use the Lightning Conductor 2010 Web Part to rollup tasks from multiple site collection in SharePoint 2010.
- The first cumulative update for SharePoint 2010 family has been released (last updated: Aug 9th, 2010) – Stefan Goßner – Site Home – TechNet Blogs – Unlike the WSS 3.0 and MOSS 2007 cumulative updates this first cumulative update is not available as server package but has been released as 6 individual packages. You can download the fixes using the following links:
- Moving IIS setting from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2008 –