Last week there were reports of ATT sending letters to some customers offering them a free ATT 3G microcell.
Well today I got a letter from ATT. Some how I?m a VIP customer and was offered a fee microcell. I hope to go pick it up tomorrow.
I?ve only been an ATT customer for about a year, the only thing I can think of is I used the ATT iPhone app to report bad coverage called Mark the Spot
Here?s my letter
Awesome, thanks ATT
Related articles by Zemanta
- AT&T MicroCell Fairy Gifts iPhone User with Free 3G MicroCell [Microcell] (gizmodo.com)
- AT&T handing out FREE MicroCells to ‘select’ customers (intomobile.com)
- AT&T handing out free 3G MicroCells to loyal customers? (engadget.com)
- AT&T handing out free 3G MicroCells to loyal customers? (Sean Hollister/Engadget) (techmeme.com)
- AT&T gives loyal customers free Femtocell (ghacks.net)
Here are some helpful post on setting up delegation on print servers, this includes some powershell scripts to help.