Bookmarks for June 22nd through July 6th
These are my links for June 22nd through July 6th:
- Getting acquainted with PerformancePoint dashboards and Web Parts – SharePoint Server – Microsoft Office – PerformancePoint dashboards and their Web Parts can offer you a world of information about your organization. Because PerformancePoint dashboards are continually connected to their data sources, the information in them is up-to-date and it is usually interactive, too.
- Glenture’s Tech Blog – – work on the new PerformancePoint platform with SharePoint 2010
- Getting acquainted with PerformancePoint Dashboard Designer – PerformancePoint Dashboard Designer – Microsoft Office – You use PerformancePoint Dashboard Designer to create, edit, and publish dashboards to Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010. This article contains information to help you become familiar with Dashboard Designer and how you use it.
- Desktop Image Management: Build a Better Desktop Image | TechNet Magazine – Building and maintaining corporate desktop images is a core IT task, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Here are some ways to streamline the process.
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 on VMware vSphere 4 Performance Series – Around the beginning of the year I acquired a brand new Dell PowerEdge R710 with two quad-core Intel Xeon X5570 processors and 96GB of RAM. The reason for the new server was to be able to test the new Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 running on VMware vSphere in virtual machines. Combining this shiny new server with a Clariion CX4-960 fibre channel storage array made for a great Exchange 2010 VM test bed.<br />
The results have been impressive with Exchange 2010 running extremely well which made it easy to put together a three part series of blog posts (all links can be found on Dell TechCenter).