Bookmarks for May 20th through May 21st
These are my links for May 20th through May 21st:
- Five Key Steps to Managing SharePoint Users – Managing user permissions in SharePoint can be a double-edged sword. On one hand, it empowers users to be responsible for defining who can do what on SharePoint sites without heavily relying on IT. However, on the flip side, user management can be a total mess without proper guidance and a well-defined process.
- How Much Bandwidth Do I Need for My Virtual Desktop – Do you ever wonder how much bandwidth you need to do a desktop virtualization implementation?
- EMC 20% Unified Storage Guarantee !EXPOSED! | Christopher Kusek, Technology Evangelist – However since joining EMC, all I would ever hear from the competition is how ‘space inefficient’ we were and frankly, I’m glad to see the release of the EMC Capacity Calculator to let you decide for yourself where your efficiency goes. Recently we announced this whole "Unified Storage Guarantee" and to be honest with you, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. So I decided to take the marketing hype, set it on fire and start drilling down into the details, because that’s the way I roll. 🙂
- Top 10 Free vSphere ESX Tools and Utilities | Tech Blog – here are your Top 10 Free products to use with VMware vSphere
- XenClient: Baremetal Desktop Virtualization | Standalone Sysadmin – At Synergy, Citrix announced XenClient, the next logical step in the progression of desktop virtualization, namely a bare metal hypervisor.