Image via CrunchBase
I should just stay with the standard wordpress comment system. But I like the ability to integrate with facebook and twitter. So I moved from Js-Kit to Disqus (which I?m running on my other site) I?ve been happy with disqus and it seems more user friendly than js-kit for the commentors.
Once Comment-luv supports Disqus I?ll add that again.
If you wouldn?t mind leaving a few comments and testing the facebook and twitter features I?d appreciate it.
Working on a Commvault post I should have up in a few days.
Related articles by Zemanta
- JS-Kit Echo: The Good and Bad (blogherald.com)
- HOW TO: Integrate Facebook With Your Blog (mashable.com)
- Disqus Version 3 Launches, Major ‘Real-Time’ Upgrade (blogherald.com)
- Disqus updates blog comments plugin, user tools (downloadsquad.com)
- Disqus V3 Launches: Publishers and Commenters Get Their Own Services (mashable.com)