Image via Wikipedia
- Establishing Connections to your VMware Infrastructure using the PowerGUI Console
- Navigate your VMware Infrastructure using the PowerGUI Console
- Execute Links and Actions in the PowerGUI Console
- Create and Save Filters using the PowerGUI Console
- Using the PowerGUI Script Editor
Don?t forget to check VMGuru?s Getting Started with PowerShell and PowerGUI in your Virtual Infrastructure its also a great primer for PowerShell.
I?ve played around with powershell a little, but as busy as we are at work right now and the new baby due any day. I haven?t been able to sit down and really understand it yet.
http://www.365admin.com.au/2017/05/how-to-configure-your-desktop-pc-for.html?m=1 Need to setup your PC to manage o365 via powershell? Finding, downloading, and installing all the needed powershell models...