Top Ten Reasons Episode IV is Better Than Episode III
10 interesting points. When I think about it number 9 is SO true. I wondering about 7 when I was watching the movie.
10. Vader kills someone with his bare hands in the first five minutes.
9. Unlike her mother, Leia doesn’t sit around her apartment crying all the time.
8. Not just a silent Jar-Jar — no Jar-Jar at all.
7. Even old, hermit Jedi don’t let stormtroopers shoot them in the back.
6. More walking trashcans.
5. Uncle Owen way grumpier than Yoda.
4. Computer-generated bad guys don’t hit their heads on the doors.
3. Mark Hamill, believe it or not, is a much better actor than Hayden Christensen.
2. Travelling through hyperspace ain’t like dustin’ crops, boy.
1. Willing suspension of disbelief much easier when you’re six.
[Via O’Reilly Radar]
26 Time Management Hacks I Wish I’d Known at 20
Here's a slideshare presentation with bullet points on ways to?optimize?your time 26 Time Management Hacks I Wish I'd Known at...
Repairing A Failed Cluster
Image via CrunchBase Here?s a nice simple post about how to recover from a failed windows cluster I?ve been running...
How to use the Exchange 2007 Storage Cost Caluator
wow, the MS Exchange team blog has a great post on how-to use the Exchange Server 2007 Mailbox Server Storage...
User Research Study: Wanted IT Administrators with Active Directory Users and Computers
Image via CrunchBase Microsoft User Research is conducting a study focusing on the next version of Active Directory Users and...
Multiple monitors – Getting applications back after secondary display fails
Image via Wikipedia I run two PCs on dual monitor - by which I mean each PC is connected to...
Free DVD Authoring Software
Image via Wikipedia I've used ImgBurn and CDBurnerXP for my burning needs, but I never wanted to pay for authoring...
One thought on “Top Ten Reasons Episode IV is Better Than Episode III”
i would never rank Mark Hamill a better actor than Hayden Christensen. hayden has gotten a lot more film acting jobs in just 3 years after Star Wars than mark hamill got in his whole life lifetime. my hats off to mark hamill though, he did a commendable job.