SharpReader 0.9.1 has been released.
New features in this release are:
- Change feed URL on 301 (moved permanently) HTTP-response.
- Window-size fix for Large Fonts.
- Feed Properties Pane (available through the feed popup-menu or ALT-Enter).
- Refresh Rate moved from toolbar to feed properties pane.
- Auto-purge: after x days or after x items.
- Better support for content-encoding of ‘deflate’.
- Implement IBlogExtension and allow multiple plugins. Plugins are available through the item popup-menu or Ctrl-B. Plugin installation is still done by simply saving the plugin in the
- Spacebar moves to next unread item.
- Handle ' in xhtml:body.