These are my links for April 23rd through May 6th:
- VMware vSphere 4.1 Configuration Maximums flashcards | Quizlet – Flashcards: VMware vSphere 4.1 Configuration Maximums
- Don’t be afraid of DNS Scavenging. Just be patient. – Microsoft Enterprise Networking Team – Site Home – TechNet Blogs – DNS Scavenging is a great answer to a problem that has been nagging everyone since RFC 2136 came out way back in 1997. Despite many clever methods of ensuring that clients and DHCP servers that perform dynamic updates clean up after themselves sometimes DNS can get messy. Remember that old test server that you built two years ago that caught fire before it could be used? Probably not. DNS still remembers it though. There are two big issues with DNS scavenging that seem to come up a lot:
- EMC vCenter Plugin UpdateVNX/VNXe support – Virtual Geek – EMC Virtual Storage Integrator (VSI) is a plugin framework – one that all EMC vCenter integration happens through.
- 30 Windows 7 Hotkeys: Ultimate Guide – Microsoft has also added new hotkeys to give individuals better control over their operating system. We have covered 30 hotkeys for Windows 7 which we believe everyone should know about. Master them all to increase your daily productivity.
- VDI Printing. Is it the Nemesis it was for Terminal Services? Part II | The Virtualization Practice –
- MokaFive plans to release "layering" as its own product. Nice! – Brian Madden – BrianMadden.com – layering for VDI. Seperate vmdk's for OS,Apps, and User. Then a system driver combines them to a single C: drive