These are my links for May 22nd through May 27th:
- virtualization.info | XenDesktop beats View in Burton Group’s VDI assessment, none of them is good enough – Both Citrix XenDesktop 4.0 and VMware View 4.01 have been measured against the criteria and a couple of extremely interesting things emerged.
- Home – SharePoint 2010 Admin WIki – SharePoint Dev Wiki – This is the home of the SharePoint 2010 Admin WIki space.
- Importing vCenter 2.5 Customization Specifications into vCenter 4 « Virtualization, Windows, Infrastructure and all that stuff in-between – If you have a lot of customization specifications setup in your vCenter server you are likely to want to copy these to your vSphere/vCenter 4 lab or production system when it’s released, otherwise it’s a bit tedious typing it all in again
- Monitor AD Replication Status with Powershell | Technodrone – Repadmin – and if you have not used it before then I suggest you get to know the tool.<br />
repadmin.exe /showrepl * /csv<br />
Ok .. Whoopee! And now what do I do with that info? Well you could:<br />
1. open it in Excel and<br />
2. filter out all the values that have 0 failures<br />
3. and then see where the issues are<br />
That would be nice… but not automated!!<br />
What if you could get the data, filter out to retrieve only what you wanted (which would be all the failures) and send it to an admin by mail. And to make your life complete (just kidding), have this run on a regular schedule?
- Get yer EMC FMA Virtual Appliance here! – Virtual Geek – The FMA (File Management Appliance) is an amazing product. Simple, but sophisticated.<br />
It will literally migrate files based on a policy (fully automated) from a Celerra or NetApp NAS device to another filesystem or another Celerra or NetApp device – or to a Centera, Data Domain, or Atmos, and is transparent to the end user.