These are my links for February 2nd through February 3rd:
- SharePoint Server 2010 Beta –
- SharePointPro Connections > Resources > Web Seminars – Upcoming Web Seminars
- Deciding Between Blades and Rack Servers for XenDesktop Environments » ocb – Citrix Community – There are several pros and cons when choosing between blade or rack servers related to power consumption, consolidated networking, manageability and cost. These comparisons are readily available over the Internet, but what makes one preferable to the other in a XenDesktop deployment? Let's take a look at a few of the differences.
- Citrix XenDesktop Modular Reference Architecture – Citrix has just released a new reference guide for XenDesktop.
- Parameter name: errorData SharePoint 2010 | SharePointed – When creating my SharePoint 2010 sandbox farm I wasn’t able to get past connecting to the database server. This is the error I was seeing:
An error has occurred while validating the configuration settings. An exception of type System.ArgumentNullException was thrown. Additional exception information: The errorData argument cannot be null or zero length. Parameter name: errorData
- ECM for the Masses—How SharePoint 2010 Delivers on the Promise | Matthijs Hoekstra | Channel 9 – Tired of hearing statistics about the high rate of failure for ECM initiatives? In this session, you will learn about the new features in SharePoint 2010 and discover how Microsoft is changing the game in ECM by bridging the worlds of traditional content management, social computing and search; all delivered seamlessly through Office, web browsers and mobile devices.